Commercial Real Estate Transactions
We represent real estate owners and developers in all facets of real estate law around the country.
Our real estate services include:
- Purchase and sale
- Financing, restructuring and workouts
- Acquisition, securitization and structured finance
- Investment management
Representation of Buyer/Seller of Commercial Property
- Represented a developer in connection with the acquisition, equity financing, debt financing, construction and joint venture sale of a 150,000 square foot self-storage facility in Queens;
- Represented seller in a $8MM sale of commercial property in Las Vegas, Nevada;
- Represented purchaser in an $11MM purchase of a shopping center in Summit County, Ohio, near Akron;
- Represented purchaser in a $10MM purchase of an 88,225 square foot office and retail property in downtown Indianapolis;
- Represented purchaser in a $4MM purchase of commercial property in New York City;
- Represented purchaser in a $3.5MM purchase of shopping mall in Folsom, Pennsylvania;
- Represented purchaser in a $2MM purchase of commercial property in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Represented Joint Venture partner in the development of a boutique Hotel to be constructed in Long Island City, NY
- Represented a substantial investor in the negotiation of a joint venture agreement in connection with a large-scale complex development project in lower Manhattan;
- Represented private investors in the purchase of distressed shopping malls in Oklahoma, Ohio, and Pennsylvania with the total purchase price of over $50MM and the subsequent refinancing of purchase money mortgages. Commercial Leasing Transactions
- Represented the landlord in the negotiation and consummation of a complex office lease for over 200,000 square feet in a class A “trophy” office park in Tysons, Virginia;
- Represented the landlord in a 30,000 square foot “build to suit” lease to Planet Fitness in a shopping center in lower Bucks County, Pennsylvania;
- Represented the landlord in the long-term leasing of one of the pre-eminent digital billboards in Times Square in New York City;
- Represented numerous owners in connection with the acquisition and redevelopment of underutilized and vacant property on Long Island including handling triple net leases with national credit tenants such a 7-Eleven, Family Dollar and others;
- Represented the Tenants in consummating recent leases for their development of 5 new restaurants operating in three different franchised restaurant systems in Long Island and New York City;
- Represented owners in additional office space leasing transactions representing over 100,000 rentable square feet;
- Pro Bono Representation of Active Duty Soldiers and Veterans
- As part of the NYS Bar Association Veterans Referral Panel Program we represented and consulted with active duty servicemen to resolve and litigate, when necessary, minor commercial disputes.
Recent transactions: more.